Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Daily Thoughts 05/25/2016


Portrait of Keats Listening to the Nightingale on Hampstead Heath, 1845



Daily Thoughts 05/25/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.



On the way to work, I read some more of Living In Two Worlds by Dylan Emmons.  I am reading about Dylan Emmons love of the Goosebump books as a child and his early attempts at writing.

I also read some more of The Anatomy of Inequality.  I am reading about how if someone succeeds at barter initially, they tend to accumulate more than the person on the bad end of a trade.  This accumulation tends to increase over time concentration wealth.



I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.


There was a retirement party today for one of the maintenance men.


I did some weeding in the afternoon.  I also ordered some titles that are prepublication which will coming out in several months.
There is a Beginning Wordpress class tonight at 5:30 p.m. in the computer lab.
I ordered a few titles from Melville House Publishing.







Web Bits


Therapy Dogs Work Wonders for Struggling Reader


Comixology Launches Comics Subscription Service

Rock In the Vault University Libraries Become Go To Institutions for Music  Archives


No comments: