Thursday, May 26, 2016

Daily Thoughts 05/26/2016

Vincent van Gogh - Oleander.jpg
Vincent Van Gogh, Oleander, December 1887

Daily Thoughts 05/26/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also finished reading Living In Two Worlds:  On Being A Social Chameleon with Asperger’s by Dylan Emmons.  I enjoyed reading the book. It was very real.

I checked the gift books and the displays.  I also ordered 20 copies of To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee in mass market because it is the final mass market version.

We had the Adult Games Night tonight from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in the fiction room.

There was a Social Media class from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab tonight.

I spent a little time looking over the religious books.

I checked out the book, Grunt The Curious Science of Humans at War by Mary Roach.

Web Bits


Writing, Reflecting, Capturing: Three Less Discussed Leadership Skills Leading from the Library

Legos A New Frontier for Libraries

No comments: