Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Daily Thoughts 05/17/2016

File:George Bernard Shaw notebook.jpg
Anglo-Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw writing in notebook at time of first production of his play "Pygmalion.", 1914

Daily Thoughts 05/17/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Third Wave.  I am reading about early competition between America Online, Microsoft, Prodigy, and Compuserve.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I have a copy of Booklist to read.  I spent some time in the computer lab today.

I placed Children of Earth and Sky by Guy Gavriel Kay on hold today as well as War Factory by Neal Asher.

There are two computer classes tonight, A Fundamentals of Computers Class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class.

Web Bits

The Hushed Interiors of 19th Century Libraries
http://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/the-hushed-interiors-of-19th-century-libraries

No comments: