Sunday, May 8, 2016

Daily Thoughts 05/08/2016

Old Man Reading - Vincent van Gogh
Old Man Reading, Vincent Van Gogh, 1882

Daily Thoughts 05/08/2016

I checked the Twitter and Facebook this morning for the library.

I read some more of What Happened, Miss Simone?  I am reading about her training as a classical pianist and her focus on Bach.

I also read some more of The Invaders.  I am reading about whether the Neanderthals died off because of climate change or because homo sapiens killed them off.

Web Bits


Invite Thomas Paine to Your Library and Support Intellectual Freedom
http://www.ala.org/news/member-news/2016/02/invite-thomas-paine-your-library-and-support-intellectual-freedom

An Ode to Bookish Moms

America's Most Beautiful Public Library

There's Lots of New Things to Check Out at the Modern Public Library


No comments: