Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/01/2016

Book and Guitar - Juan Gris
Book and Guitar, Juan Gris, 1925

Daily Thoughts 11/01/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I enjoyed reading Neil Gaiman's Norse Mythology on the way to work.  I especially liked the description of Ragnarok.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

The Crochet Class is meeting today from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.

I spent time working on an order of business books.

On the way home, I read a little bit more of Jerusalem by Alan Moore.  Part of the message of this book is how politicians take advantage of the poor and working class for their own greed.

I also started reading The Almanac of American Philanthropy by The Philanthropy Roundtable and Karl Zinsmeister.  I am reading about various prominent philanthropists like George Eastman, Ned MCIlhenny, the Rockefellers, the Guggenheims, and others.  The book starts with an overview of major philanthropists.

Web Bits


What is E-Circ and Why Did We Add It?

Next Year’s New Statistic Wi-Fi

Murder (or not) At the Library of Congress


No comments: