Sunday, November 13, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/13/2016

The submissive reader - Rene Magritte
The Submissive Reader, Rene Magritte, 1928

Daily Thoughts 11/13/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The Customer Focused Library.  A basic idea is that your customer is a library card holder.  It is easier to get someone to come back who has a library card than it is to get a person who does not use the library to come in.

I registered for the Current Issues class in January and the Budgeting and Finance class in February for the CPLA.  The Managing Technology class was full.

I read some more of Death's End by Cixin Liu this morning.

I renewed my American Library Association membership today.  I also joined the New York Civil Liberties Union.

Web Bits

Books & Booze Comes to Westchester Barnes & Noble
http://mountvernon.dailyvoice.com/business/books-booze-coming-to-westchester-barnes-noble/689365/

No comments: