Saturday, November 19, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2016

The Readers - Alberto Magnelli
The Readers, Alberto Magnelli, 1931

Daily Thoughts 11/19/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Death's End today.  It is getting more interesting at the end.  There are cities in space with different designs.

I have been looking at Giving Tuesday today. http://www.givingtuesday.org

I finished reading Death's End by Cixin Liu translated by Ken Liu. I like that the series starts in the 20th century and goes to the end of the universe.  This book is the last book in a series starting with The Three Body Problem moving to The Dark Forest and ending with Death's End.  It is translated from Chinese to English by Ken Liu.  The book is marvelous for the ideas it expresses.

Today was International Games Day.

Web Bits


EU Court: Treat Ebooks Like Print Books


No comments: