Saturday, November 26, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/26/2016

File:Anna Munthe-Norstedt-Stilleben med vÄrblommor.jpg
Still Life With Spring Flowers, Anna Munthe-Norstedt, 1892

Daily Thoughts 11/26/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I read the New York Times on the train to work.

I read the New York Review of Books and the Times Literary Supplement this morning.

I spent some time reading Publishers Weekly and the latest copy of the Ingram Advance.

I also checked out the book, Business Adventures by John Brooks.

I read the latest copy of Bookpage for December.

On the way home, I looked through the NEA Big Read application.

I also read the first story in Business Adventures which was about the stock market crash of 1962,
Web Bits


The Need to Read


$450,000 In Donations Helps Ferguson Library Bridge Both Sides of the Divide


 Library Modular Building-- Lego
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/159400

No comments: