Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/30/2016

Man Writing Facing Left - Vincent van Gogh
Man Writing Facing Left, Vincent Van Gogh, 1881

Daily Thoughts 11/30/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit more of Business Adventures on the way to work.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time reading through the New York Times 100 Notable Books and the Publishers Weekly Notable books today.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/23/books/review/100-notable-books-of-2016.html?_r=0

I also spent some more time working with the NEA Big Read.

I checked out the book, Making Conflict Work Harnessing the Power of Disagreement by Peter T. Coleman.

I also spent some time working on the schedules.

Right now, I am in the Computer Lab.

There is an Intermediate Microsoft Publisher 2013 class today from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the computer lab.

I read some more of Business Adventures on the way home.  I am reading about the Xerox corporation and the history of the invention of the copy machine.

Web Bits



How Libraries are Boldly Innovating to Meet the Needs of Changing Communities


No comments: