Monday, November 28, 2016

Daily Thoughts 11/28/2016

Woman reading - Pablo Picasso
Woman Reading, Picasso, 1935

Daily Thoughts 11/28/2016

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little bit more of Business Adventures.  I am reading about how Ford chose the name Edsel.

Adult Board Games Night is tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

We also had the Fundamentals of Computers Class and the Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight.

I spent some time working on an order of books today.  I also read a copy of Library Journal and Booklist.

On the way home, I read some more of Business Adventures.  This book is recommended by both Bill Gates and Warren Buffet.  I am reading about the history of the United States income tax.

Tonight is the beginning of Giving Tuesday at midnight.  Support the Mount Vernon Public Library.
http://myemail.constantcontact.com/-Giving-Tuesday-Begins-at-Midnight.html?soid=1120668809983&aid=pOeIR80kLgw
Support the Mount Vernon Public Library.  I did.

Web Bits

Read Everything, Be Kind, Be Bold-- John Lewis
http://lithub.com/john-lewis-read-everything-be-kind-be-bold/#

No comments: