Sunday, April 16, 2017

Daily Thoughts 04/16/2017

Man Writing Facing Left - Vincent van Gogh
Man Writing Facing Left, Vincent Van Gogh, 1881

Daily Thoughts 04/16/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time looking at books this morning.

I also read a little more of Acquisitions Core Concepts and Practices.  There is description of how acquisitions is adding a service component.  For example, people can increasingly ask libraries to order books, get material like book lists, and be directed on how to find and use certain parts of the collection like e-books.

I looked through Blue Cloud Analytics to find the top circulating items for the year.  I have to brush up a little more on my mysteries and nonfiction.

Web Bits


National Library Week Launching Point for Advocacy

http://publiclibrariesonline.org/2017/04/national-library-week-launching-point-for-advocacy/

Reading by Ear

                                                                  

No comments: