Friday, April 21, 2017

Daily Thoughts 04/21/2017

George Goodwin Kilburne - Penning A Letter.jpg
George Godwin Kilburne, Penning a Letter, 1924

Daily Thoughts 04/21/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Book.  In China, Cai Lun is credited with inventing paper.

I am looking at two graphic novels for children, Catstronauts Race to Mars by Drew Brockington, and Catstronauts Mission Moon.  Catstronauts was excerpted on Space.com http://www.space.com/36505-catstronauts-book-excerpts.html

I spent some time working on flyers this morning.

I am going to read some of the Share Your Story pieces on the website at 3:00 p.m.
http://mountvernonpubliclibrary.org/share-your-story/

I spent some time looking through the New York Times Bestseller List and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller List.  I also spent some time looking at Blue Cloud Analytics.

Web Bits


Open House at Mount Vernon Public Library
 I was there last night.  


Torching the Modern Day Library of Alexandria
"Somewhere at Google there is a database containing 25 million books that nobody is allowed to read."

                                       

No comments: