Monday, June 19, 2017

Daily Thoughts 06/19/2017

Still Life with Raisin Cake, Fruit and Wine - William Michael Harnett
Still Life With Raisin Cake, Fruit, and Wine, William Michael Harnett, 1876

Daily Thoughts 06/19/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent a little time working on programing and flyers for programs.

I also read some more of  Capture. I am reading about how people get drawn into bad habits like drinking heavily, falling for the wrong lover, cutting oneself, and other destructive actions.

I read a little bit more of A Paradise Built in Hell.  I am reading about how William James and Dorothy Day experienced civic engagement during the aftermath of the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.

Web Bits


Library Advocacy Efforts Gain Steam

Lynda Carter Presents Wonder Woman Film Script to Library of Congress

Meet Lori Rivas, Library Advocate                   


No comments: