Friday, August 18, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/18/2017

In the Atelier (Róza Teleki) - Miklos Barabas

 

In the Atelier (Róza Teleki) Miklos Barabas,  1838


Daily Thoughts 08/18/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The New Librarianship Field Guide.  I am reading about the purpose of libraries.  The authors view is very community and service focused.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I read a copy of Publishers Weekly and a copy of Library Journal.  I also looked at the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I did a little work with programming today for flyers.

The 900s are starting to be shifted.

I looked through a few more copies of Publishers Weekly.

I did a display of art books from Arts Resource Transfer today.

We spent some time discussing a planned Author Day for Saturday, October 7, 2017.

Web Bits


The State(s) of National Advocacy I Federal Advocacy

Civil Rights Marker Honors Challenge to Library Segregation


No comments: