Thursday, August 31, 2017

Daily Thoughts 08/31/2017


Felix Vallotton, Reading Woman, 1922

Daily Thoughts 08/31/2017

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

I watched three sessions of The Great Courses, Science of Mindfulness: A Research Path to Well Being.  Each session was half an hour.  The Great Courses are available on Hoopla Digital which the Westchester Library System subscribes to.  Westchester Library System card holders get five sessions a month for Hoopla Digital.

I read some more of Information Services to Diverse Populations today.  I am reading about services to different groups like the homeless, the mentally ill, the aged, and different ethnic groups.

I did another exercise in the book, Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain.  It was on how to draw negative spaces.  I drew the outline of a chair in my living room.


Web Bits


The Meaning of Digital Readiness


Creating Equitable Access to Opportunities


No comments: