Friday, September 1, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/01/2017


Jozsef Rippl-Ronai, Medgyessy Is Reading, 1912

Daily Thoughts 09/01/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Information Services to Diverse Populations.  There are some sections which highlight important recent issues in librarianship like social workers in the library and the stereotype of the typical librarian.

I did another negative space drawing exercise from the book Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain today.  It is of the same chair as last time in my living room.

I also watched another session of Science of Mindfulness A Research Based Path to Well Being on Hoopla Digital today.

I checked the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list and the New York Times Bestseller list today.


Web Bits


A Brief History of Book Burning from The Printing Press to the Internet Archive

September Marks 30th Year of Library Card Sign Up Month

Green Roofed Albion Library in Toronto Feels Like An Extension of Your Living Room

No comments: