Saturday, September 30, 2017

Dailly Thoughts 09/30/2017

Gogol and Zhukovsky at Pushkin's in Tsarskoe selo by P. Geller (1910).jpg
Gogol and Zhukovsky at Pushkin's in Tsarskoe selo by P. Geller (1910)

Daily Thoughts 09/30/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also posted a quote about censorship on Twitter today.  Today is the last day of the #rebelreader tournament and #bannedbooksweek  .  We are going to be doing Giving Tuesday on October 18.  We earned a little bit of money last time.

I have some assignments to write today for my class.

I am reading The Core Strength Workout Get Flat Abs and a Healthy Back, Pilates, Yoga, Exercise Ball by Karon Karter.  I have a few big exercise balls.

I wrote my first article for Linked In.  It is to encourage people to come to the Mount Vernon Local Author Fair.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/mount-vernon-public-library-doing-its-first-annual-author-stepak/

Web Bits


How to Hotspot Tech Knowledge
The Mount Vernon Public Library lends hotspots.

Futures Conference: Trends + Signals + Patterns = Possibility

'Antiques Roadshow' Appraiser to Visit Local Library


No comments: