Sunday, September 10, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/10/2017

Francis Darwin bookplate.jpg

Bookplate of Francis Darwin, January 1923

Daily Thoughts 09/10/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read a little more of What It Means When  A Man Falls From the Sky this morning.

I started reading Phenomena  The Secret History of the US Government's Investigation Into Extrasensory Perception and Psychokinesis by Annie Jacobsen.  This book about secret projects aimed at developing psychic ability.

I listened to some more of Get Organized The Clear and Simple Way.  It provides a nice background for picking up around the house and organizing things.  I found my digital camera and a refund envelope for a Metrocard.

Web Bits


Senate Boosts Funding to IMLS, LSTA Thanks to ALA Grassroots

U.S. Postal Service Unveils Series of Stamps Honoring Children's Book 'The Snowy Day'

Book Burning: A Sordid History of Cultural Erasure


No comments: