Friday, September 22, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/22//2017

Blue Beetle 04.jpg
Cover of the Blue Beetle #4, 1939, Public Domain from Wikipedia.

Daily Thoughts 09/22/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook today.

I read some more of The 7 Habits of Highly Effectively People.  I like that Stephen R. Covey makes a statement against the mentality of scarcity and encourages people to think that there are abundant opportunities.  I also read a bit more of Great By Choice.  Jim Collins describes how great companies systematically prepare for the worst.

I wrote my first assignment for the online class, Organization and Personnel Management today.

Web Bits



House Approves IMLS, LSTA, IAL Funding for FY18
The Worlds Most Valuable Resource Is No Longer Oil, But Data

Mount Vernon Library Hosts Comics Convention Saturday


No comments: