Sunday, September 3, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/03/2017

McCubbin theletter1884.jpg
McCubbin, The Letter, 1884

Daily Thoughts 09/03/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I started reading Learn Better by Ulrich Bose.  The book starts out with the idea that people do better at learning when they can find value and meaning in what they are learning about.

I also started reading The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin yesterday.  It won the 2016 Hugo Award.

I have been listening to Get Organized The Clear and Simple Way Reclaim Your Home, Your Office, Your Life by Marla Dee on Overdrive.  It is an MP3.

I checked the purchase alerts tonight.  I also laid out a plan for next week.

Web Bits


in the 'Fake News' Era, Americans Increasingly Value Libraries

Houston Public Library Re-Opening 19 Branches Soon


No comments: