Monday, September 11, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/11/2017


Chase William Merritt In The Studio c1892-3.jpg 

William Merritt Chase, The Studio, 1892-1893

Daily Thoughts 09/11/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of What It Means When A Man Falls From the Sky Stories this morning.  I liked the story, Buchi's Girls.

I also read a bit more of Phenomena this morning.  I am reading about how occultism and astrrology were used as propaganda tools by the allies and the axis during World War II

I checked the purchase alerts today.

I listened to a bit more of Get Organized The Clear and Simple Way on Overdrive.

I placed several different books on hold for my class, Organization and Personnel Management for the CPLA Certified Public Library Administrator certificate.  It starts on September 18, 2017.



Web Bits



This  Small Town Connecticut Restaurant Gives Each Diner A Free Book From its Vast Library

Shhh! Libraries Are Changing

New Exhibition at the Morgan Library & Museum Explores Rare Luxury Books of the Middle Ages

 

No comments: