Thursday, September 7, 2017

Daily Thoughts 09/07/2017

Tihamér Margitay Exciting story.jpg
Tihamer Margitay, Exciting Story, 1897

Daily Thoughts 09/07/2017

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading The Stone Sky by N.K. Jemisin on the way to work this morning.  I enjoyed reading the fantasy novel.  The world building was excellent.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I also did some shifting in the 900s.

I checked out the book, Dale Carnegie and Associates Listen The Art of Effective Communication and We Are Dandy The Elegant Gentleman Around the World by Rose Callahan and Nathaniel Adams.

We spent a little time working on bookmarks.

I am writing my monthly report for August right now.  I am also collecting information from my colleagues.

There is a Beginning Internet class tonight in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

I posted a few lists for Bookletters, a fiction list, and a nonfiction list.

Web Bits


Measure the Future Enters The Next Phase

At The Library of Congress, Blind Visitors Get to Feel What Others See

Take Action for Libraries: Webinar


No comments: