Monday, January 15, 2018

Daily Thoughts 01/15/2018

In Honor of Antonio Magliabecchi, Florentine Librarian, Medalist: M. Antonio di Gennaro (Italian, 1675–1744), Bronze, Italian

In Honor of Antonio Magliabecchi, Florentine Librarian Medalist: M. Antonio di Gennaro (Italian, 1675–1744)


Daily Thoughts 01/15/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I also read some more of No Time to Spare.  I rather like Ursula K. Le Guin's short essay on Kids' Letters.  She has a children's series called Catwings.

I spent some time looking up networking meetings for my Winning Support and Influencing Communities for Library Funding.  I looked at the Lions Club, The Fleetwood Neighborhood Association, and the Rotary Club.  We also do a Spring open house at the library.  I also did a little more and am learning how to map the influence I have in the community with something called a power map.

No comments: