Thursday, January 18, 2018

Daily Thoughts 01/18/2018

Still Life at the Open Windowq - Juan Gris
Still Life at the Open Window, Juan Gris, 1925

Daily Thoughts 01/18/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of No Time To Spare.  I rather liked the essay, Someone Named Delores.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on next months schedule.  I am planning a variety of programs for next month.

I have a box with February's BookPage next to my desk.  I read a copy of Booklist and looked through the latest New York Times Book Review.

I also placed an order for books through Amazon which were not available through Ingram or Brodart.

We are working on shifting the 800s and 900s right now.

I have to put together the schedule for the computer classes for February.

I checked some books to see if they should be added back into the catalog.

I updated the Computer Class Flier for February 2018 and set up the sign sheets for classes tonight.

Web Bits


How Social Media Endangers Knowledge

Skokie Library, Area Organizations to Host Voter Registration Drives


No comments: