Saturday, January 20, 2018

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2018

Art and Literature - William-Adolphe Bouguereau
Art and Literature, 
  • William Adolphe Bouguereau · 1867

Daily Thoughts 01/20/2018

I checked the Twitter and Facebook for the library.

On the way to work, I read some of  The Four The Hidden DNA of Amazon, Apple, Facebook, and Google.  I am reading about Amazon and how it is increasingly dominating the online business world.  Jeff Bezos will soon be the richest man in the world.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on a Power Map for the library for the people who are connected to me as part of my class.

I am also looking at local history programs.  I spent some time looking at the African American heritage trail.
http://escapes.visitwestchesterny.com/itinerary.php?itinerary=african-american-heritage-trails

I also looked at the Performers and Programs list for New York state.
http://www.performersandprograms.com/results.cfm?StartRow=1&region=7&region7=7&category=cat0subcat0&keyword=women


Web Bits


JFK Library Among Facilities Impacted By Government Shutdown

Update: 50 Senators Support CRA to Restore Net Neutrality


No comments: