Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Daily Thoughts 05/09/2018

Edouard Manet - The Reader.jpg
Edouard Manet, The Reader, 1860

Daily Thoughts 05/09/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read a little more from The Square and the Tower.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I did a little work with the oversize books.

I spent some time discussing how a sip and paint program is put together.

I read a copy of Booklist and the New York Times Book Review.

The last session of the Audre Lorde program is tonight from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the Trustees Room.

There was also a session of HTML 5 and CSS 3 in the computer lab from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


Meet the Black Women Upending the Romance Novel Industry

The Welcome Labyrinth What We Gain and Lose As Libraries Change

No comments: