Thursday, May 10, 2018

Daily Thoughts 05/10/2018

Manet Marguerite de Conflans (D1986.1).jpg
Manet, Marguerite De Conflans, 1875

Daily Thoughts 05/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of The Square and the Tower.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I worked on some book orders.

I have a program at 6:00 p.m. for the film Resilience.

I checked out two books today, The Space Barons Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and The Quest to Colonize the Cosmos by Christian Davenport and Designing Adult Services Strategies For Better Serving Your Community by Ann Roberts.

I spent an hour between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. at city hall in the Memorial Hall room learning about the application for the Community Development Block Grant.  It is twice as long as the original application. 

The Resilience film went very well today.  It was followed by a panel discussion by Delia Farquharson, LCSW who is a city council person and Dr.  Sonia Cole.

Web Bits



Rise of the Unmanned Library Means Elderly and Children Are Shut Out

A Haven for the Homeless

No comments: