Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Daily Thoughts 07/10/2018

Lorenzo Lotto - Portrait of a Gentleman in his Study - WGA13700.jpg
Portrait of a Gentleman In His Study, Lorenzo Lotto, 1527

Daily Thoughts 07/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent a little time working on scheduling.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I also worked on a new order of books.

We had a turtle naming contest for the staff turtle today.  Our turtle is named Yertle.

I spoke to Select Reads about updating the widgets for the website.

I checked out the book,

On the way home, I read some more of Political Risk.  I am reading about how to respond to crises.

I checked out the book, The New Human Rights Movement Reinventing the Economy to End Oppression by Peter Joseph.


Web Bits


Charming Illustrated Maps Illuminate The Character of New York City

No comments: