Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Daily Thoughts 07/25/2018


Swing Into Books, Book Week, November 1-7, 1964

Daily Thoughts 07/25/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook for the library.

On the way to work, I read some more of Reinventing Capitalism in the Age of Big Data.  I am reading about how money and data are competing for value.  Banks are being challenged by new financial startups and there is increasing demand for new ways to invest based on data.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I read a copy of the Times Literary Supplement.

I spent some time in the computer lab today.

There is a PHP programming class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


A Library Without Books Is A Stupid Library

5 Values A Local Library Brings to Communities

Study: For Millienials, Libraries Are Lit

William Shatner Plugs Muncie Library on Twitter

No comments: