Friday, July 13, 2018

Daily Thoughts 07/13/2018

Woman writing a letter, with her maid, by Johannes Vermeer.jpg
Woman Writing a Letter With Her Maid, Johannes Vermeer, 1671

Daily Thoughts 07/13/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The New Human Rights Movement.  I am reading about dominance theory and ideas of oppression.

I also started reading Organized Simplicity The Clutter-Free Approach to Intentional Living by Tish Oxenreider.  It is a book about organizing written by a blogger.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent some time working on the Adult Summer Reading program. We put in a banner in our display for Adult Summer Reading.

I also spent some time working on programming.

Web Bits


Library of Congress Is Spending $1.5 Million on A Public Congressional Research Service Reports Site. Is It Worth It?

The Odd Literary Paraphernalia of the New York Public Library’s Berg Collection

Libraries Key to a Fair Accurate 2020 Census, Senate Appropriators Say




No comments: