Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Daily Thoughts 07/31/2018

File:Gustave Doré - Miguel de Cervantes - Don Quixote - Part 1 - Chapter 1 - Plate 1 "A world of disorderly notions, picked out of his books, crowded into his imagination".jpg
Plate I of Gustave Doré's illustrations to Miguel de Cervantes' Don Quixote. From Chapter I.


Daily Thoughts 07/31/2018
I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I finished reading On Mental Toughness last night.  My favorite article was about soldiers negotiating with villagers in Afghanistan.  It was different than what I expected.

I spent some time working on scheduling today for next month.

I checked out the book, The Upcycle Beyond Sustainabililty-- Designing for Abundance William McDonough and Michael Braungart.

I spent some time discussing electronic resources with the director.

I also checked some of the oversize books today.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Begnning Microsoft Word 2013 class in the computer lab.

Web Bits


‘Spectacular’ ancient public library discovered in Germany

No comments: