Thursday, July 12, 2018

Daily Thoughts 07/12/2018


William Fettes Douglas - The Bibliophilist's Haunt or Creech's Bookshop.jpg
The Bibliophilist's Haunt or Creech's Bookshop, Williams Fettes Douglas, 1890

Daily Thoughts 07/12/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of The New Human Rights Movement on the way to work.  I am reading about dominance theory and the concept of a "scarcity culture".

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.  I am putting in a display for the Summer Reading Program. 

I also finished writing my monthly report.  It is a little late going in because I was on vacation.

I spent some time looking through Kanopy which is a streaming service. It includes public performance rights.

There is an Introduction to Microsoft Publisher class tonight from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.

Web Bits


New York Public Library's Reading List Campaign

No comments: