Sunday, July 22, 2018

Daily Thoughts 07/22/2018

Courtesan Reading a Letter, Ishikawa Toyonobu (Japanese, 1711รข€“1785), Hanging scroll; ink and color on paper, Japan
Courtesan Reading A Letter, Ishikawa Toyonobu, Mid 18th Century, Japanese

Daily Thoughts 07/22/2018

I checked the libraries Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read the latest purchase alerts for items on hold and checked a few lists from Brodart.

I also read some more of Organized Simplicity.  I am reading about keeping a home management notebook which you write in every day.  I keep a notebook which I write what I plan to do at work, but not at home right now.

Web Bits



Amazon Should Replace Local Libraries To Save Taxpayers Money
There is no bookstore in Mount Vernon, but there is a library.

Tuition Free Online University

Imaginary History: PW Talks With George RR Martin

The New Found Power of People Wielding Library Cards

The Library of Congress Doesn't Want to Pay Writers


No comments: