Sunday, January 6, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/06/2019

File:Reading a love letter LCCN2008680284.jpg
Reading A Love Letter, 1711, Torii, Kiyomasu, -1716, artist

Daily Thoughts 01/06/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I spent some time contacting people through LinkedIn for the Givegab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I read some of The Secret Lives of Color.  I am reading about the history of white pigment in painting.  The first white pigment produced for painting in 2000 b.c. was lead based and poisonous.

I also read some of Capitalism in America A History.  I am reading about globalism versus protectionism in America.

I checked the purchase alerts for holds as well.


Web Bits




How is the New York Public Library Preserving Its Famed Lion Statues?

Original Drawings by J.R.R. Tolkien Are Coming to New York's Morgan  Library

How Chicago Public Library is Bringing Story Time to the Laundromat

 

No comments: