Thursday, January 10, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/10/2018


Daniel Schultz the Younger, Johannes Hevelius, Astronomer, 1677

Daily Thoughts 01/10/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some of Soft Power.  This is political power that comes from diplomacy, economics, trade, culture, and other non-military sources.

I read some more of The Secret Lives of Color on the way to work.  I am reading about the color orange.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I checked duplication in parts of the collection.  I also looked over some of the fiction books in the mezzanine.

I got another donation for the Givegab campaign today.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I placed an interlibrary loan for the book Comic Book Collections and Programming A Practical Guide for Librarians by Matthew Z. Wood.

I finished my monthly report with statistics today.

No comments: