Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/01/2019

File:PostcardNewYearsResolutionGossipSlangEtcCirca1909.jpg
New Year's Day postcard. Reads: "A New Year's Resolution / Jan. 1st / To Gossip, Slang and Cuss words / I'll bid a last "Adieu" / And place a bridle on my tongue / And thoughtless actions, too!" Circa 1909

Daily Thoughts 01/01/2019

Happy New Year !

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Red Moon last night. The characters have left the moon and are in China trying to avoid being caught.

I also read some more of Capitalism in America A History.  I am reading about the causes of the Great Depression in America.

I checked on the Give Gab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I placed a hold on the book, The Value of Everything: Making and Taking in the Global Economy by Mariana Mazzucato.

I listened to some more of The Little Book of Hygge on Overdrive.  I am hearing about every day things like candles, board games, and spending time with friends.

Web Bits



Build Political Power for Your Library

Are Rightsholders Ready for Public Domain Day?

Hoopla Helps You Enjoy the LIbrary from the Comfort of Your Home

No comments: