Monday, December 31, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/31/2018

Statue of Roy Chanting the Solar Hymn Written on His Stela, Limestone, paint
Statue of Roy Chanting the Solar Hymn Written on His Stela, New Kingdom, Dynasty of Amenhotep II, circa 1427 to 1400 B.C.  

Daily Thoughts 12/31/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I prepared a new journal starting tomorrow for the next year.

I read some more of Red Moon on the way to work.

I also read some more of Capitalism In America: A History.  I am reading about the concept of social darwinism and laissez faire economics.  I am also reading about tycoons in American history like John D. Rockefeller, Henry Ford, and John D. Rockefeller.

I spent some more time working on the Give Gab campaign today.  We are at close to 1% of our goal.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

Right now, I am in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Building Political Support for Library Funding

Never Shut Up About Awesome Programs at the Library

Founders of Rocky Mountain Land Library Start Another Chapter

 

No comments: