Monday, December 17, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/17/2018

Summer Evening Beside the Lake by Fujishima Takeji (Geidai Museum).jpg
Summer Evening Beside the Lake, by Fujishima Takeji, 1897 University Art Museum, Tokyo University of the Arts, Japan

Daily Thoughts 12/17/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Gifts of Acceptance.  I am reading about the serenity prayer and accpeting people as they are.

I checked the gift books and the displays.

I placed some orders for new books this morning.

I put in a few more query letters for the Give Gab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I spent some time checking duplicates in the biography section.

I also checked some of the fiction books in the mezzanine.

Web Bits



Calgary Rises

Using Social Network Maps to Visualize Library & Grant Data

Man Allegedly Kills Librarian After Getting Banned from The Library

A Young Librarian Hopes to Become a Full-Time Writer

No comments: