Friday, December 14, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/14/2018

File:Pu Hua - Reading Books in a Cave, after Wu Zhen - 2001.140.4 - Yale University Art Gallery.jpg
Reading Books In A Cave: After Wu Zhen by Pu Hua, (1843-1911)
Daily Thoughts 12/14/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I read some more of Weaponized Lies last night.  I am reading about what we do not know.  I finished reading the book on the train to work.  It is a solid overview of how to realize when you are being deceived with math, science, or logic.

I also finished reading The Bullet Journal Method Track the Past Order the Present Design the Future by Ryder Carroll.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I sent out a query letter to several more foundations this morning for the "Bridging the Digital Divide" fundraising campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

There is a drawing and coloring group for teens and tweens today in the Trustees Room from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Web Bits



Send an Email To Ask the House of Representatives to Pass  the Museums and Libraries Service Act

No comments: