Sunday, December 30, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/30/2018

File:Space Adventures 1.jpg
Cover of Space Adventures #1, Charlton Publications, July 1952 

Daily Thoughts 12/30/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I posted about the Give Gab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I read some more of Capitalism A History of America.  I learned that in 1899 60% of the stocks on Wall Street were railroads.

I also read some more of Red Mars.  The plot is a little bit different.  There is a poisoning in the story.

I listened to some of the Little Book of Hygge on Overdrive.  They are discussing furniture and antiques and the Danish interest in design.

I checked the purchase alerts list for items that are on hold by our patrons.

Web Bits


Forget Books, Helsinki's New Library Has Laser Cutters and 3D Printers

The 250 Year Old Subscription Library Thriving In A Digital World

Pilot Program for Homeless Places Social Worker at Vancouver Library Weekly

No comments: