Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2018

Two Women Reclining on the Floor of a Room and Reading a Book, Nishikawa Sukenobu (Japanese, 1671รข€“1750), Monochrome woodblock print; ink on paper, Japan
Two Women Reclining on the Floor of a Room and Reading a Book, Nishikawa Sukenobu, circa 1730

Daily Thoughts 12/19/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of The Gifts of Acceptance.  I am reading about how to accept your enemies without being taken advantage of, being manipulated, or becoming angry.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

This morning I discussed weeding.

I spent some time checking the duplicate titles in the biography section.

I have a copy of Booklist to read.

I sent out some more query letters for the Give Gab campaign for the Teen Lab/Young Adult Area.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I spent some time working on my powerpoint presentation which updates the report I did for my department in February 2018 with the director.

Web Bits


Senate Postpones Vote on Independently Nominated Copyright Head

Don’t Delay Passage of Bill to Fund Libraries

No comments: