Thursday, December 27, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/27/2018

Susan Walker Morse (The Muse), Samuel F. B. Morse (American, Charlestown, Massachusetts 1791รข€“1872 New York), Oil on canvas, American
Susan Walker Morse (The Muse), Samuel F.B. Morse, circa 1863-1867

Daily Thoughts 12/27/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Capitalism In America A History.  I am reading about the conflict between having an agrarian republic versus having a commercial republic.  This is embodied in the conflict between Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson.

I checked on ADP schedule online.

I am listening to The Little Book of Hygge: Danish Secrets to Happy Living by Meik Wiking.  Meik Wiking is a happiness expert.  This is about why the Danes are the happiest people in the world statistically.

I read some more of Red Moon by Kim Stanley Robinson.

I also read some more of Capitalism in America A History.  I am reading about the end of slavery after the civil war.

Web Bits



Port Jeff Reading Program for All Ages

Free Things You Can Get With Your Library Card

Did the Library Toss 1.4 Million Books

No comments: