Saturday, December 8, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/08/2018

File:Le-bibliophile-1911.jpg
Le Bibliophile, Felix Valloton, 1911

Daily Thoughts 12/08/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

Last night, I read some more of Weaponized Lies.  I am reading about how to deceive with charts.

I spent a little more time contacting people for Give Gab.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I listened to more of The Diet Trap Solution on Hoopla.  There is a reminder to weigh yourself daily before breakfast.

I also watched an episode of Changing Body Composition through Diet and Exercise.

I started reading Corsair by James L. Cambias which is a near future thriller, a type of science fiction.

Web Bits



Behind the Scenes at the House of Commons Library

Helsinki's New Library has 3-D Printers and Power Tools. (And Some Books Too.)

No comments: