Saturday, December 1, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/01/2018

File:Melchers communicant.jpg
Melchers, Gari, Communicant, circa 1895, Public Domain

Daily Thoughts 12/01/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of  The Organized Mind.  I am reading about horizontal versus vertical arrangements for staffing in organizations.  There are organization charts and network maps.

I also read some more of The Art of Reading.  I enjoying looking at the different paintings of people reading.

I checked the displays and the gift books this morning.

I spent some time working on my monthly report.  I am also working on a summary report of my departments accomplishments for the year.  There is a lot to cover.

I spent some time checking the fiction and the biography today.

I am also working on our database list for December 13, 2018.

Web Bits


Best Books 2018 Library Journal

Senate Committee Approves Libraries Bill

When There's A New Chapter at Carnegie Public Library Buildings

No comments: