Thursday, December 6, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/06/2018

File:Harald Friedrich - Der Bücherfreund.jpg
Harald Friedrich, The Bibliophile (1858-1933)

Daily Thoughts 12/06/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I rested on the way to work this morning.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I also checked some duplicates.

I posted about Give Gab on LinkedIn and on Facebook.

I spent some time looking up contact information for vendors.

I turned in my summary report of what was accomplished this year as a power point.

I am almost done with the monthly report.  I am waiting for some final statistics.

I checked out two books, Weaponized Lies How To Think Critically in the Post-Truth Era by Daniel J. Levitin and The Bullet Journal Method Track the Past Order the Present Design the Future by Ryder Carroll.


No comments: