Monday, December 3, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/3/2018

File:John Lavery 'Miss Auras, The Red Book' c.1892, oil.jpg
John Lavery 'Miss Auras', The Red Book, 1892

Daily Thoughts 12/3/2018

I checked the library Facebook and Twitter this morning.

I read some more of  The Organized Mind on the way to work.  I am reading about different systems of alphabetization and filing.

I checked the displays and the gift books.

I spent a little time working on business programs.

There is a now poster for the Give Gab campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I checked some of the oversize books.

I also put in two orders for new books.

I also spent some time working on the 800s and the fiction section.

There is a Fundamentals of Computers class and a Beginning Microsoft Word class tonight in the computer lab.

Web Bits


Inside the Brooklyn Public Library’s Inaugural People’s Ball

Seattle has the ‘most instagrammable’ library in the world

Finlands’ ‘ode’ to a new era in libraries

No comments: