Sunday, December 16, 2018

Daily Thoughts 12/16/2018

Jean-Pierre Beckius, HT (1933).jpg
Jean-Pierre Beckius HT, 1933

Daily Thoughts 12/16/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I started reading The Gifts of Acceptance Embracing Things and People as They Are by Daniel A. Miller.  This book describes how to accept many things that are beyond our control.

Right now, I am listening to The Diet Trap Solution on Hoopla.  I did my exercises and finished listening to the audiobook today.

Last night, I watched two episodes of The Brain which is narrated by David Eagleman who is a neuroscientist.  It answers a lot of questions on how thinking works.  It is a PBS documentary.  I finished watching the documentary today.  It mentions the Blue Brain project which is an attempt to make complete simulation of a brain on a computer.


I added the Mount Vernon Public Library to the Libraries With Games map.

I  reposted about the Give Gab Teen Lab/Young Adult Area campaign.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I checked the Purchase Alerts for items that are on hold this evening.

I prepared a journal for January using the book, The Bullet Journal Method Track the Past Order the Present Design the Future by Ryder Carroll.

Web Bits



What Happens if Ingram & B & T Tie the Knot

The Public Library as a Protective Factor

No comments: