Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/22/2019

Seated Man Reading
Seated Man Reading, Jean Honore Fragonard, 1774

Daily Thoughts 01/22/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning

I read some more of Introducing Quantum Theory: A Graphic Guide.  I am reading about Albert Einstein.

I checked the displays and the book sale this morning.

I handed out a few more bookmarks for the Givegab campaign.  Someone was interested in how we did the bookmarks.  We use Microsoft Publisher 2013 to make our bookmarks.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I spent some time checking the 500s.

I checked some of the fiction in the mezzanine.

I worked on some orders for new books.

I also read the latest copy of the New York Times Book Review.

We had cake for Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday and listened to his I Have A Dream Speech at 4:00 p.m.

There is a Beginning Microsoft Word 2013 and a Fundamentals of Computers class in the computer lab tonight.

No comments: