Monday, January 7, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/07/2018




File:The Novels and Tales of Henry James (New York, Charles Scribners Sons, 1907) cover page image.png
There is a small image that appears on the cover page of each volume of The Novels and Tales of Henry James (New York: Charles Scribner's Sons, 1907–1909).

Daily Thoughts 01/07/2018

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

I am hoping to attend the Urban Librarians Unite conference on April 12, 2019

https://www.urbanlibrariansconference.org/

I spent a little more time on Givegab today.
https://www.givegab.com/campaigns/teen-computer-lab

I finished listening to The Little Book of Hygge Danish Secrets to Happy Living written and read by Meik Wiking, CEO of the Happiness Research Institute, Copenhagen.  This was a very comforting book.  It was about every day happiness and joy.  It was a reminder of the importance of home, friends, neighbors, and family.  The audiobook had a cozy feeling to it.

I read some more of Capitalism In America a History.  I am reading about Silicon Valley and the importance of Stanford University in its creation.

I also read some more of The Secret Lives of Color.  I read about silver, ivory, and beige all shades of white.

Web Bits

Leetonia Community Public Library Becomes Passport Agency


No comments: