Friday, January 11, 2019

Daily Thoughts 01/11/2019

File:Lady Reading The Savoy vol 3, London, 1896 Womrath.jpg
Lady reading, illustration for The Savoy magazine, volume 3, London, 1896, Andrew K. Womrath

Daily Thoughts 01/11/2019

I checked the library Twitter and Facebook this morning.

On the way to work, I read some more of This is Marketing.  I am reading about how worldviews can be used as a marketing tool.

I also read some more of Soft Power.  I am reading about how Europe and the United States compete through culture, education, and diplomacy.

I checked the gift books and the displays this morning.

I checked some of the biographies in the mezzanine.

I read the latest copy of the Ingram Advance.  I also read the New York Times Bestseller list and the Publishers Weekly Bestseller list.

I registered for the online class Equity in Action.
https://www.libraryjournal.com/?event=equity-in-action-feb-2019


Web Bits


Library Hub Encourages, Educates Local Entrepreneurs

Get That Grant

Is Marie Kondo Wrong About Books?

No comments: